Traveling Luck for Mys Vardiya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mys Vardiya?What's around Mys Vardiya?
Wikipedia near Mys Vardiya
Where to stay near Mys Vardiya
The timezone in Mys Vardiya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:32 and Sunset at 15:09. It's light
Latitude. 64.0500°, Longitude. 36.2667°
Satellite map around Mys Vardiya
Loading map of Mys Vardiya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Vardiya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Ropaki (7.2km)
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (8.5km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (10.4km)
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (13.5km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (15.6km)
- Ostrov Samluda (16.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (17.8km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (20.8km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (22.2km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (24.9km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (25.1km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (25.3km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (26.2km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (26.9km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (27.3km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (27.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (6.8km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (19.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Gornyaki (27km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Ruyga (10.4km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Ostrechiy Mokh (25.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Korga Skitskaya (22.7km)