Traveling Luck for Ruyga, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ruyga?What's around Ruyga?
Wikipedia near Ruyga
Where to stay near Ruyga
Also known as River Ruiga
The timezone in Ruyga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:12 and Sunset at 22:09. It's light
Latitude. 64.0667°, Longitude. 36.1667°
Satellite map around Ruyga
Loading map of Ruyga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ruyga, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Ropaki (10.1km)
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (12.9km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (14.4km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (14.9km)
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (18.6km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (20.9km)
- Ostrov Samluda (22.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (23.2km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (24km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (25.4km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (25.8km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (26.8km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (27.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (12.8km)
- Ozero Podruzhenskoye (13.7km)
- Bol'shoye Verand-Ozero (15.5km)
- Ozero Pakko-Lambina (16.5km)
- Ozero Gavrozero (17.6km)
- Sal-Ozero (19.1km)
- Ozero Ruygozero (20.1km)
- Pil-Ozero (21.7km)
- Ozero Ukht-Ozero (22.2km)
- Sen'g-Ozero (23.9km)
- Ozero Krasnoy Gory (25km)
- Ozero Tonkoye (26.2km)
- Ozero Borkhino (26.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (26.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (4.2km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (14.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Gornyaki (24.8km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Ostrechiy Mokh (24.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Korga Skitskaya (25km)