Traveling Luck for Guba Kislukha, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Kislukha?What's around Guba Kislukha?
Wikipedia near Guba Kislukha
Where to stay near Guba Kislukha
The timezone in Guba Kislukha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:28 and Sunset at 15:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.0000°, Longitude. 36.2833°
Satellite map around Guba Kislukha
Loading map of Guba Kislukha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Kislukha, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (3.2km)
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (9.4km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (12.2km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (13.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (14.8km)
- Ostrov Samluda (15.5km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (21.4km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (23.8km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (24.4km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (25.1km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (25.7km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (25.9km)
- Ostrov Kambaliy (26.6km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (29km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Podruzhenskoye (9.7km)
- Ozero Gavrozero (12.4km)
- Ozero Pakko-Lambina (16.5km)
- Pil-Ozero (16.6km)
- Ozero Ruygozero (16.6km)
- Bol'shoye Verand-Ozero (16.7km)
- Sal-Ozero (18.8km)
- Sen'g-Ozero (19.1km)
- Ozero Tonkoye (21.7km)
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (22.4km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Pikozero (27.1km)
- Ozero Krasnoy Gory (29.1km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (12.4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (24.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Gornyaki (24.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Ruyga (7.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Ostrechiy Mokh (21.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Lekhkorga (26.8km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Korga Skitskaya (27km)