Traveling Luck for Nyukhcha, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Nyukhcha?What's around Nyukhcha?
Wikipedia near Nyukhcha
Where to stay near Nyukhcha
Also known as Njuchtsha, Njuhtsa, Njukhcha, Nyukhcha, Nyukhotskoye, Selo Nyukhcha, Нюхча
The timezone in Nyukhcha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:40 and Sunset at 16:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.9231°, Longitude. 36.2511°
Satellite map around Nyukhcha
Loading map of Nyukhcha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyukhcha, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Gavrozero (6.1km)
- Ozero Podruzhenskoye (6.8km)
- Pil-Ozero (9km)
- Ozero Ruygozero (10.7km)
- Sen'g-Ozero (11.5km)
- Ozero Tonkoye (14.1km)
- Ozero Pakko-Lambina (14.1km)
- Bol'shoye Verand-Ozero (15.5km)
- Sal-Ozero (15.5km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Pikozero (18.5km)
- Ozero Ukkozero (23km)
- Ozero Krasnoy Gory (28.3km)
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (28.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (8.2km)
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (11.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (17km)
- Ostrov Samluda (20.2km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (21.3km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (22.5km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (24.8km)
- Ostrov Kambaliy (26.5km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (26.7km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (30.1km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (30.4km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (30.6km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (31.2km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (20.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Lekhkorga (28.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Rakushki (18.1km)