Traveling Luck for Mys Krasnoshchel'ye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mys Krasnoshchel'ye?What's around Mys Krasnoshchel'ye?
Wikipedia near Mys Krasnoshchel'ye
Where to stay near Mys Krasnoshchel'ye
The timezone in Mys Krasnoshchel'ye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:04 and Sunset at 15:29. It's light
Latitude. 64.2667°, Longitude. 35.9500°
Satellite map around Mys Krasnoshchel'ye
Loading map of Mys Krasnoshchel'ye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Krasnoshchel'ye, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Omestrov (5.2km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (6.4km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (10km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (12.9km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (13.7km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (16km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (16.3km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (16.3km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (16.9km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (16.9km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (17.1km)
- Ostrov Yatko (18.1km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (19.4km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (19.5km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (23.1km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (24.6km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (25.3km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (25.4km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (25.5km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (25.7km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (23.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (1.7km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (11.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (17.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (0km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.