Traveling Luck for Kust-Navolok, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kust-Navolok?What's around Kust-Navolok?
Wikipedia near Kust-Navolok
Where to stay near Kust-Navolok
Also known as Mys Kustov-Navolok
The timezone in Kust-Navolok is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 18:40. It's light
Latitude. 63.9667°, Longitude. 36.4500°
Satellite map around Kust-Navolok
Loading map of Kust-Navolok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kust-Navolok, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (0km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (5.9km)
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (6.3km)
- Ostrov Samluda (8.9km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (15.2km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (15.7km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (16.4km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (16.7km)
- Ostrov Kambaliy (17.3km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (18.7km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (19.9km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (23.2km)
- Ostrov Mikhaylikha (23.4km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (24km)
- Ostrov Morzhenets (24.1km)
- Ostrov Lesnoy (24.4km)
- Ostrov Sedlovatyy (25km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (26.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (20.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Lekhkorga (18km)