Traveling Luck for Virma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Virma?What's around Virma?
Wikipedia near Virma
Where to stay near Virma
Also known as Birma, Virma, Virmajoki, Virmi, Вирма
The timezone in Virma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:36 and Sunset at 20:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. 35.1833°
Satellite map around Virma
Loading map of Virma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Virma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (2.6km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (7.2km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (10.3km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (13.5km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (14km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (14.3km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (14.8km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (19.4km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (20.1km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (20.1km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (20.8km)
- Ostrov Osinka (21.7km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (24.5km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (24.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (28.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Tegozero (25.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Belomorskiy Rayon (21.5km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (26.2km)