Traveling Luck for Pi-Ozero, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Pi-Ozero?What's around Pi-Ozero?
Wikipedia near Pi-Ozero
Where to stay near Pi-Ozero
Also known as Pijarvi, Pijärvi
The timezone in Pi-Ozero is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:18 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2167°, Longitude. 35.4833°
Satellite map around Pi-Ozero
Loading map of Pi-Ozero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pi-Ozero, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Pi-Ozero (0km)
- Ozero Shchuch'ye (2.5km)
- Ozero Gab-Ozero (3.2km)
- Ozero Lapsh-Ozero (6.7km)
- Ozero Teg-Ozero (7.8km)
- Ozero Shchuk-Ozero (8.7km)
- Ozero Pert-Ozero (9.6km)
- Ozero Pustovskoye (10.3km)
- Ozero Mald-Ozero (10.6km)
- Ozero Ukht-Ozero (20.1km)
- Ozero Borkhino (21.2km)
- Ozero Beloye (22.7km)
- Sarmos-Ozero (23.7km)
- Kevot-Ozero (25.3km)
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (26.4km)
- Ozero Nizhnyaya Kolezhma (27.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Kola (27.6km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (22.7km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (26.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Belomorskiy Rayon (25.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (24.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Lat-Navolok (16.9km)