Traveling Luck for Suma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Suma?What's around Suma?
Wikipedia near Suma
Where to stay near Suma
Also known as Suma River, Sumajoki
The timezone in Suma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2833°, Longitude. 35.4000°
Satellite map around Suma
Loading map of Suma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Suma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (12.1km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (12.7km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (13.7km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (14.2km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (15.6km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (19km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (20.8km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (21.2km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (24.1km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (24.9km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (25.6km)
- Ostrov Osinka (28.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (27.9km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (26.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Belomorskiy Rayon (24.4km)