Traveling Luck for Kums-Ruchey, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kums-Ruchey?What's around Kums-Ruchey?
Wikipedia near Kums-Ruchey
Where to stay near Kums-Ruchey
Also known as Kumsaoja
The timezone in Kums-Ruchey is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:02 and Sunset at 23:20. It's light
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. 35.1167°
Satellite map around Kums-Ruchey
Loading map of Kums-Ruchey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kums-Ruchey, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (5.1km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (8.9km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (10.3km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (11.7km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (11.7km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (14.6km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (16.3km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (17km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (17.6km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (18km)
- Ostrov Osinka (20.5km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (21.1km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (22.6km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (26.7km)
- Ostrov Starchina (27.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Vyg (24.8km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (24.6km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (26.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Belomorskiy Rayon (22.2km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (22.6km)