Traveling Luck for Sjem, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Sjem?What's around Sjem?
Wikipedia near Sjem
Where to stay near Sjem
Also known as Sem
The timezone in Sjem is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 64.2500°, Longitude. 12.3833°
Satellite map around Sjem
Loading map of Sjem and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sjem, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Sjem
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ådalen (12.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (10.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (11.4km)
Airports close to Sjem
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (118.7km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (140.9km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (156.4km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (165.1km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (183km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sjem
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (168.5km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (181.4km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (227.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.