Traveling Luck for Hyrna, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hyrna?What's around Hyrna?
Wikipedia near Hyrna
Where to stay near Hyrna
Also known as Bakkanesfjall, Rakkanesfjall
The timezone in Hyrna is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:57 and Sunset at 15:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4000°, Longitude. -15.7000°
Satellite map around Hyrna
Loading map of Hyrna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hyrna, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Raufarhofn (12.9km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (10km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Afrétt (6.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Raufarhafnarhreppur (13.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ásmundarstaðaey (13.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Faxasker (9.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (13.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raufarhöfn (12.9km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hvannamýri (12.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (4.2km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (12.2km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Kaplasund (6.5km)
Airports close to Hyrna
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (36.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (96km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (140.9km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (143.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (153.1km)