Traveling Luck for Hólshöfði, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Holshofdi?What's around Holshofdi?
Wikipedia near Holshofdi
Where to stay near Hólshöfði
Also known as Holshofdi, Hólshöfði
The timezone in Holshofdi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:33 and Sunset at 15:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4333°, Longitude. -15.9167°
Satellite map around Hólshöfði
Loading map of Hólshöfði and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hólshöfði, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bæjarás (6.2km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Ásmundarstaðaeyri (7.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Raufarhofn (2.5km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (3.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Raufarhafnarhreppur (4.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ásmundarstaðaey (5.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Faxasker (1.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raufarhöfn (2.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (7.9km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Kaplasund (7km)
Airports close to Hólshöfði
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (28.8km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (89.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (135.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (144km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (151.4km)