Traveling Luck for Arnarþúfufoss, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Arnartufufoss?What's around Arnartufufoss?
Wikipedia near Arnartufufoss
Where to stay near Arnarþúfufoss
Also known as Arnartufafoss, Arnarþúfafoss
The timezone in Arnartufufoss is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:51 and Sunset at 15:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3667°, Longitude. -15.9500°
Satellite map around Arnarþúfufoss
Loading map of Arnarþúfufoss and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Arnarþúfufoss, in (IC21), Iceland
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Héðinsstaðaás (4.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Vatnastykki (9.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Raufarhofn (9.6km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (4.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Faxasker (8.3km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Krossavíkursel (7.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Landsendi (8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ytri-Háls (5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raufarhöfn (9.6km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Kaplasund (5.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hófaskarð (8.1km)
Airports close to Arnarþúfufoss
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (24.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (84.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (129.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (141km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (145.5km)