Traveling Luck for Maḩalleh-ye Zambig, Takhār, Afghanistan
Where is Mahalleh-ye Zambig?What's around Mahalleh-ye Zambig?
Wikipedia near Mahalleh-ye Zambig
Where to stay near Maḩalleh-ye Zambig
Also known as Mahall-i-Zambig, Maẖall-i-Zambīg
The timezone in Mahalleh-ye Zambig is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 37.4464°, Longitude. 69.4069°
Satellite map around Maḩalleh-ye Zambig
Loading map of Maḩalleh-ye Zambig and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maḩalleh-ye Zambig, in Takhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qareh Tappeh (4.8km)
- Alovuddin (4.9km)
- (( Afgan-Kishlak )) (5.2km)
- Finskiy (5.4km)
- Marguzar (5.6km)
- Farkhor (6.3km)
- Yulduz (6.4km)
- Pobeda (6.9km)
- Komsomol (7.4km)
- Darkat (7.4km)
- Darkad (7.5km)
- Sarhad (8.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (8.1km)
- Taraki (8.8km)
- Tugul (9.1km)
- Nūr Kheyl (9.3km)
- Arabo (9.4km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (9.6km)
- Darqad (10.2km)
- Surhob (10.5km)
- Shaftolubog (10.7km)
- Mūsá Zay (10.9km)
- Muhojirobod (11.5km)
- Sebo-Surkh (11.7km)
- Lāleh Meydān (13km)
- Dashtag (13.3km)
- Saksanokhor (13.4km)
- Puchkok (13.6km)
- Khavzako (14.1km)
- Mollā Shīrīn (14.2km)
- Mayda-Patta (14.5km)
- Kyzylsu (14.7km)
- Alkūnagh (14.9km)
- Kangli (15km)
- Shakhrteppa (15.3km)
- Novabad (15.5km)
- Butson (16.1km)
- Kaltūt (16.1km)
- Dong (16.3km)
- Safarmat (16.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Nomer Du Sovkhoza Hisar (10.2km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (9.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Owrtā Tūghay (12.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Sardoba-Kutal' (17.1km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Sarband (10.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (10.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Qizilsu (11.8km)
Airports close to Maḩalleh-ye Zambig
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (120.6km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (162.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maḩalleh-ye Zambig
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (93.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.