Traveling Luck for El Qalaa, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is El Qalaa?What's around El Qalaa?
Wikipedia near El Qalaa
Where to stay near El Qalaa
The timezone in El Qalaa is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.6172°, Longitude. 36.4086°
Loading map of El Qalaa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Qalaa, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (2.8km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (4.2km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (2.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jouret el Hamra (3.3km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (3.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- El Marj (4.2km)
Airports close to El Qalaa
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (121.9km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (156.5km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (170.9km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (222km)
Airfields or small airports close to El Qalaa
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (46.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.