Traveling Luck for Umm al Mays, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Umm al Mays?What's around Umm al Mays?
Wikipedia near Umm al Mays
Where to stay near Umm al Mays
Also known as Oumm el Maiss, Oumm el Maïss, Oumm el Meis, Oumm el Meïs
The timezone in Umm al Mays is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:27 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.6333333°, Longitude. 36.4166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Umm al Mays, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Biznāyā (0km)
- Umm al Mays (0km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (2.3km)
- El Majdal (2.5km)
- Hnaïder (2.9km)
- Rejm Beït Khalaf (3.6km)
- El Aamayer (3.6km)
- Qarha (3.7km)
- Al Ḩamrā' (3.9km)
- Saoualha (4.3km)
- El Aaouaïchât (4.4km)
- Kalkha (4.4km)
- Liftāyā (4.5km)
- Ash Shaykh Ibrāhīm (4.5km)
- Marāsīyah (4.5km)
- Ba`yūn (4.5km)
- Jūbānīyah (4.5km)
- Dabadeb (4.7km)
- Aaouâdé (4.7km)
- Jichet Aali Housseïn (4.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dahr el Aaouadé (4.2km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (4.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (2.3km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (4.5km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (3.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- El Marj (4.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Ziyārah (5.1km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (3km)
Airports close to Umm al Mays
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (120.3km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (158.7km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (173.1km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (221.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Umm al Mays
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (47.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.