Traveling Luck for El Majdal, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is El Majdal?What's around El Majdal?
Wikipedia near El Majdal
Where to stay near El Majdal
The timezone in El Majdal is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 34.6292°, Longitude. 36.3956°
Satellite map around El Majdal
Loading map of El Majdal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Majdal, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- El Majdal (0km)
- El Aamayer (1.1km)
- Rejm Beït Khalaf (1.5km)
- Al Ḩamrā' (1.5km)
- El Aaouaïchât (1.9km)
- Saoualha (1.9km)
- Aaouâdé (2.2km)
- Jichet Aali Housseïn (2.5km)
- Biznāyā (2.5km)
- Umm al Mays (2.5km)
- Dabadeb (2.6km)
- Er Rama (2.6km)
- Kalkha (2.8km)
- Ba`yūn (3.3km)
- Ash Shaykh Ibrāhīm (3.3km)
- Marāsīyah (3.3km)
- El Hichi (3.4km)
- Rejm Beït Housseïn (3.5km)
- Qal`at al Burj (3.8km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (3.8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- El Aafsa (3.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jouret el Borj (3.3km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (2.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (3.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jouret el Hamra (3.7km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (3.7km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (1.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Tlaïli (2.7km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (3km)
Airports close to El Majdal
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (119.7km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (156.6km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (172.7km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (223.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to El Majdal
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (45km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.