Traveling Luck for Ram ez Zal, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is Ram ez Zal?What's around Ram ez Zal?
Wikipedia near Ram ez Zal
Where to stay near Ram ez Zal
The timezone in Ram ez Zal is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.6250°, Longitude. 36.4136°
Satellite map around Ram ez Zal
Loading map of Ram ez Zal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ram ez Zal, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Biznāyā (1.2km)
- Umm al Mays (1.2km)
- El Majdal (2.2km)
- Hnaïder (2.2km)
- Rejm Beït Khalaf (2.8km)
- El Aamayer (3.2km)
- Kalkha (3.3km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (3.5km)
- Saoualha (3.5km)
- Qarha (3.7km)
- Al Ḩamrā' (3.7km)
- El Aaouaïchât (3.8km)
- Dabadeb (3.8km)
- Al Buwayt (3.9km)
- Aaouâdé (4.2km)
- Rejm Beït Housseïn (4.4km)
- Jūbānīyah (4.4km)
- Er Rama (4.4km)
- Knaïssé (4.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (2km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (4.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (3.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jouret el Hamra (4.5km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (3.3km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (3.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- El Marj (3.9km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (3.9km)
Airports close to Ram ez Zal
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (121.2km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (157.7km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (171.9km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (221.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ram ez Zal
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (47km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.