Traveling Luck for Nabaa es Safâ, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is Nabaa es Safa?What's around Nabaa es Safa?
Wikipedia near Nabaa es Safa
Where to stay near Nabaa es Safâ
Also known as Nab` as Safa', Nab` aş Şafā'
The timezone in Nabaa es Safa is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 34.6214°, Longitude. 36.3936°
Satellite map around Nabaa es Safâ
Loading map of Nabaa es Safâ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nabaa es Safâ, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rejm Beït Khalaf (0.4km)
- El Majdal (1.1km)
- Saoualha (1.2km)
- El Aamayer (1.3km)
- El Aaouaïchât (1.4km)
- Dabadeb (1.5km)
- Kalkha (1.7km)
- Aaouâdé (2km)
- Er Rama (2km)
- Al Ḩamrā' (2.1km)
- Rejm Beït Housseïn (2.4km)
- Jichet Aali Housseïn (2.8km)
- Al Buwayt (3.1km)
- Umm al Mays (3.2km)
- Biznāyā (3.2km)
- Qal`at al Burj (3.2km)
- El Mounsé (3.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- El Aafsa (2.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jouret el Borj (3.3km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jouret el Hamra (2.6km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (2.7km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (2.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Khālid (3.6km)
Airports close to Nabaa es Safâ
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (120.6km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (155.7km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (171.6km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (223.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nabaa es Safâ
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (44.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.