Traveling Luck for Jouret el Aalqa, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is Jouret el Aalqa?What's around Jouret el Aalqa?
Wikipedia near Jouret el Aalqa
Where to stay near Jouret el Aalqa
The timezone in Jouret el Aalqa is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:27 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.630555600000001°, Longitude. 36.399166700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Jouret el Aalqa, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- El Majdal (0.5km)
- El Aamayer (1.6km)
- Rejm Beït Khalaf (1.9km)
- Al Ḩamrā' (1.9km)
- Umm al Mays (2.1km)
- Biznāyā (2.1km)
- El Aaouaïchât (2.3km)
- Saoualha (2.3km)
- Aaouâdé (2.6km)
- Jichet Aali Housseïn (2.9km)
- Dabadeb (3km)
- Kalkha (3.1km)
- Er Rama (3.1km)
- Ba`yūn (3.3km)
- Ash Shaykh Ibrāhīm (3.3km)
- Marāsīyah (3.3km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (3.4km)
- El Hichi (3.8km)
- Rejm Beït Housseïn (3.8km)
- Hnaïder (4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- El Aafsa (3.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (3.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jouret el Borj (3.7km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (2.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jouret el Hamra (4.1km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (3.8km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (1.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Tlaïli (2.4km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (2.7km)
Airports close to Jouret el Aalqa
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (119.7km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (157.1km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (172.8km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (223.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jouret el Aalqa
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (45.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.