Traveling Luck for Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah, Liban-Nord, Lebanon
Where is Tahun al `Abbudah?What's around Tahun al `Abbudah?
Wikipedia near Tahun al `Abbudah
Where to stay near Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah
Also known as Tahoun el Aaboude, Tâhoûn el Aaboudé
The timezone in Tahun al `Abbudah is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 04:21 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 34.633333299999997°, Longitude. 36.383333299999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah, in Liban-Nord, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Ḩamrā' (0km)
- El Aamayer (0.8km)
- Jichet Aali Housseïn (1km)
- Aaouâdé (1.2km)
- El Aaouaïchât (1.5km)
- El Majdal (1.5km)
- El Hichi (1.9km)
- Saoualha (1.9km)
- Rejm Beït Khalaf (2.1km)
- Er Rama (2.1km)
- Marāsīyah (2.3km)
- Ba`yūn (2.3km)
- Ash Shaykh Ibrāhīm (2.3km)
- Dabadeb (2.8km)
- Qal`at al Burj (3km)
- Kalkha (3.5km)
- Karm Zebdine (3.6km)
- Rejm Beït Housseïn (3.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- El Aafsa (2km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (0.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- El Hariq (1.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Aradi es Sahlé (3.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (0km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (3km)
Airports close to Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (118.6km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (156.1km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (173.4km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (225km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (43.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.