Traveling Luck for Ouadi es Sahlé, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is Ouadi es Sahle?What's around Ouadi es Sahle?
Wikipedia near Ouadi es Sahle
Where to stay near Ouadi es Sahlé
The timezone in Ouadi es Sahle is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 34.6122222°, Longitude. 36.3747222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ouadi es Sahlé, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Qasr Ksâr el Aadâm (2.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tallet ez Zouaïtini (2.9km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jouret el Borj (2.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Qalaat Deïr Chir (1.9km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (3.3km)
- a long, narrow alluvial platform bounded by steeper slopes above and below, usually overlooking a waterbody.
- El Aaraje (2.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (3.1km)
Airports close to Ouadi es Sahlé
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (120.9km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (153.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (170.5km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (225.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ouadi es Sahlé
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (42.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.