Traveling Luck for Saoualha, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is Saoualha?What's around Saoualha?
Wikipedia near Saoualha
Where to stay near Saoualha
The timezone in Saoualha is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 34.6197222°, Longitude. 36.3838889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Saoualha, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saoualha (0km)
- El Aaouaïchât (0.5km)
- Rejm Beït Khalaf (0.8km)
- Dabadeb (0.9km)
- Er Rama (0.9km)
- El Aamayer (1.2km)
- Aaouâdé (1.2km)
- Kalkha (1.7km)
- Rejm Beït Housseïn (1.9km)
- El Majdal (1.9km)
- Al Ḩamrā' (1.9km)
- Qal`at al Burj (2km)
- Jichet Aali Housseïn (2.3km)
- Aarab Jourmnaya (2.8km)
- Karm Zebdine (3km)
- El Hichi (3km)
- El Mounsé (3.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jouret el Borj (2.4km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jouret el Hamra (2.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (1.9km)
Airports close to Saoualha
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (120.4km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (154.7km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (171.5km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (224.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Saoualha
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (43.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.