Traveling Luck for Rejm Beït Khalaf, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is Rejm Beit Khalaf?What's around Rejm Beit Khalaf?
Wikipedia near Rejm Beit Khalaf
Where to stay near Rejm Beït Khalaf
The timezone in Rejm Beit Khalaf is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 34.6194444°, Longitude. 36.3905556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rejm Beït Khalaf, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- El Aafsa (2.6km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (2.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jouret el Borj (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jouret el Hamra (2.3km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (2.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (2.1km)
Airports close to Rejm Beït Khalaf
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (120.7km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (155.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (171.4km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (224.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rejm Beït Khalaf
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (44.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.