Traveling Luck for El Hariq, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is El Hariq?What's around El Hariq?
Wikipedia near El Hariq
Where to stay near El Hariq
The timezone in El Hariq is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 34.6247222°, Longitude. 36.3955556°
Geographic features & Photographs around El Hariq, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- El Majdal (0.6km)
- Rejm Beït Khalaf (0.9km)
- El Aamayer (1.2km)
- Saoualha (1.5km)
- El Aaouaïchât (1.7km)
- Al Ḩamrā' (1.9km)
- Dabadeb (2km)
- Aaouâdé (2.1km)
- Kalkha (2.2km)
- Er Rama (2.4km)
- Biznāyā (2.7km)
- Umm al Mays (2.7km)
- Jichet Aali Housseïn (2.7km)
- Rejm Beït Housseïn (2.9km)
- Al Buwayt (3.5km)
- Qal`at al Burj (3.5km)
- El Hichi (3.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- El Aafsa (3.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jouret el Borj (3.4km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Mhatat Siket el Hadid (2.4km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jouret el Hamra (3.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Ţāḩūn al `Abbūdah (1.9km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (3.6km)
Airports close to El Hariq
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (120.3km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (156.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (172km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (223.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to El Hariq
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (45km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.