Traveling Luck for Er Ram, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is Er Ram?What's around Er Ram?
Wikipedia near Er Ram
Where to stay near Er Ram
The timezone in Er Ram is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.6269°, Longitude. 36.4553°
Satellite map around Er Ram
Loading map of Er Ram and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Er Ram, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qarha (1.4km)
- Jūbānīyah (1.6km)
- Wajh al Ḩajar (1.6km)
- Liftāyā (3.3km)
- Hnaïder (3.5km)
- Knaïssé (4km)
- Umm al Mays (4.6km)
- Biznāyā (4.6km)
- Şāfī (4.6km)
- Dibbīn (5km)
- Al `Āmirīyah (5.3km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (5.5km)
- Būlād (5.7km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn (6.2km)
- An Nā`im (6.3km)
- Şayyādīyah (6.5km)
- Al Hīt (6.6km)
- El Majdal (6.9km)
- Al Buwayt (7.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bi'r Jābī (6.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (2.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tall al Qarāşī (7.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (5.5km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (7.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Nabaa es Safâ (7.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- El Marj (2.1km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (7.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nahr Khasnī (5km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām at Tūm (1.6km)
Airports close to Er Ram
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (123.1km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (161.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (171.9km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (216.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Er Ram
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (51.9km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (273.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.