Traveling Luck for Oum Chabbouq, Aakkâr, Lebanon
Where is Oum Chabbouq?What's around Oum Chabbouq?
Wikipedia near Oum Chabbouq
Where to stay near Oum Chabbouq
The timezone in Oum Chabbouq is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 34.614722200000003°, Longitude. 36.453611100000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oum Chabbouq, in Aakkâr, Lebanon
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jūbānīyah (0.5km)
- Qarha (1.4km)
- Knaïssé (2.5km)
- Hnaïder (2.9km)
- Wajh al Ḩajar (3km)
- Dibbīn (4km)
- Umm Ḩāratayn (4.4km)
- An Nā`im (4.7km)
- Liftāyā (5km)
- Al Hīt (5km)
- Biznāyā (5km)
- Umm al Mays (5km)
- Al `Āmirīyah (6km)
- Şāfī (6km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (6.6km)
- Al Buwayt (6.6km)
- Summāqīyāt ash Sharqīyah (6.8km)
- El Majdal (7km)
- Summāqīyāt al Gharbīyah (7.2km)
- Kalkha (7.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Oum Chabbouq (0km)
- Er Ram (1.7km)
- Er Riâhi (2.3km)
- Ed Doqr (2.5km)
- Ej Jnaïné (2.5km)
- Joubb el Ouard (3km)
- Jouret Salamé (4.4km)
- Ram ez Zal (4.9km)
- El Karm (5.1km)
- El Massayet (5.2km)
- Jouret el Karm (5.6km)
- El Aaqabé (5.9km)
- Jouret ed Drîs (6.3km)
- Al Morhrâqâ (6.8km)
- Bouakh (6.8km)
- Jouret el Mazraa (6.8km)
- El Mazraa (7.2km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Jouret Abou Mazloum (6.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bi'r Jābī (5.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Nabaa es Safâ (7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- El Marj (1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nahr Khasnī (4km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām at Tūm (3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (6.6km)
Airports close to Oum Chabbouq
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (124.5km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (159.9km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (170.2km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (216.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oum Chabbouq
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (51.6km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (275km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.