Traveling Luck for Khirbat Chahadine, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Khirbat Chahadine?What's around Khirbat Chahadine?
Wikipedia near Khirbat Chahadine
Where to stay near Khirbat Chahadine
The timezone in Khirbat Chahadine is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 17:37. It's light
Latitude. 34.6500°, Longitude. 36.5000°
Loading map of Khirbat Chahadine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirbat Chahadine, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Şāfī (1.9km)
- Khirbat Ghāzī (2.3km)
- Al `Āmirīyah (2.3km)
- Şayyādīyah (3km)
- Şunūn (3.6km)
- Zaytā al Baḩrah (3.9km)
- Būlād (4.5km)
- Wajh al Ḩajar (4.5km)
- Liftāyā (5.8km)
- Ḩulaybāt (5.8km)
- Zawr Baqrāyā (5.8km)
- Khirbat al Ḩamām (6.1km)
- Umm al `Iz̧ām (7.3km)
- Dibbīn (7.3km)
- Nuwayḩah (7.5km)
- Dabbābīyah (7.5km)
- Qizlākhir (7.5km)
- Jūbānīyah (7.5km)
- Qarha (7.5km)
- Khirbat as Sawdā' (7.7km)
- Al Luwaybidah (9km)
- Danḩah (9km)
- Ash Shawmarīyah (9.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- El Marj (8.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nahr Khasnī (7.3km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām at Tūm (4.5km)
Airports close to Khirbat Chahadine
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (122.8km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (167.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (175km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (211.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khirbat Chahadine
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (57.4km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (270.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.