Traveling Luck for Liftāyā, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Liftaya?What's around Liftaya?
Wikipedia near Liftaya
Where to stay near Liftāyā
Also known as Leftaya
The timezone in Liftaya is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.6500°, Longitude. 36.4500°
Satellite map around Liftāyā
Loading map of Liftāyā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Liftāyā, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Liftāyā (0km)
- Būlād (3km)
- Wajh al Ḩajar (3km)
- Şāfī (3.9km)
- Umm ad Dawālī (3.9km)
- Qarha (4km)
- Şayyādīyah (4.5km)
- Biznāyā (4.5km)
- Umm al Mays (4.5km)
- Dabbābīyah (4.7km)
- Qizlākhir (4.7km)
- Jūbānīyah (4.7km)
- Khirbat al Ḩamām (5.1km)
- Al Luwaybidah (5.1km)
- Hnaïder (5.4km)
- Şunūn (6km)
- Khirbat Ghāzī (6.3km)
- Al `Āmirīyah (6.3km)
- Knaïssé (7km)
- El Majdal (7km)
- Sindiyānah ash Sharqīyah (7.3km)
- Dardārīyah (7.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- El Marj (5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Salha (4.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Ziyārah (6.3km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Ash Shaykh `Alī (5.8km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām at Tūm (3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ash Shaykh Yūsuf (3.9km)
Airports close to Liftāyā
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (120km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (163.1km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (175.2km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (217.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Liftāyā
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (51.7km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (270.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.