Traveling Luck for Dowyah Kheyl, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Dowyah Kheyl?What's around Dowyah Kheyl?
Wikipedia near Dowyah Kheyl
Where to stay near Dowyah Kheyl
Also known as Doyakhel, Doyakheyl’, دويه خيل, Ḏōyakhēl
The timezone in Dowyah Kheyl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:04 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 33.2800°, Longitude. 69.5700°
Satellite map around Dowyah Kheyl
Loading map of Dowyah Kheyl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dowyah Kheyl, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dowyah Kheyl (0km)
- Kūrgay (0km)
- دومندی (1.2km)
- Khalvatī (1.2km)
- Gandakhūlgay (1.4km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (2.8km)
- Sowrwakay (3.1km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (3.7km)
- Bārgay (3.7km)
- Āyitay (3.9km)
- Ḏaṟgay (4.3km)
- Malway (4.8km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (5km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (5.6km)
- `Alā od Dīn (5.6km)
- S̲h̲aḏal (5.7km)
- Espi (5.8km)
- Gēshah (6.1km)
- Wownyāzay (6.6km)
- Saway Kowt (6.7km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (7.5km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (8km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (8.5km)
- المره (8.8km)
- Kārīz (8.9km)
- Kowtgay (9.3km)
- Zēmitsah (9.7km)
- Maṟgay (9.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Khashshanara (5.6km)
Airports close to Dowyah Kheyl
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (186.7km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (192.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dowyah Kheyl
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (70.4km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (106.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (122.6km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (139.3km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (261.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.