Traveling Luck for المره, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is المره?What's around المره?
Wikipedia near المره
Where to stay near المره
Also known as Elmarah, Lmara, Lmaṟa, L’mara
The timezone in المره is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 33.3°, Longitude. 69.64°
Geographic features & Photographs around المره, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- المره (0km)
- Sundzalay (2.4km)
- Pokay (2.4km)
- Wownyāzay (2.4km)
- Gēshah (2.8km)
- Kapray (3.6km)
- Lwaṟah (3.9km)
- Malway (4.6km)
- Ḩājjī `Alam Khān (4.8km)
- Moshken (5.6km)
- Naway Kot (6km)
- نادر شاه كوت (6km)
- Āyitay (6.4km)
- Boland Vakīl (7.2km)
- Dakhī (7.3km)
- Pirāno Kalay (7.3km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (7.3km)
- Kūsheh (7.3km)
- دومندی (7.7km)
- Khalvatī (7.7km)
- Gandakhūlgay (8.5km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (8.8km)
- Kūrgay (8.8km)
- Sowrwakay (9.2km)
- S̲h̲adal (9.6km)
- Khān Kalay (9.6km)
- Molāgay (9.7km)
- Shīn Koram (10.4km)
- Darvī Kheyl (10.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (8.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Nāder Shāh Kowt (1.9km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Teragharay (7.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Babrak Khān (3.9km)
Airports close to المره
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (185.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (186km)
Airfields or small airports close to المره
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (65.3km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (99.6km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (115.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (142.4km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (255.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.