Traveling Luck for Ḩarām Kowtah, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Haram Kowtah?What's around Haram Kowtah?
Wikipedia near Haram Kowtah
Where to stay near Ḩarām Kowtah
Also known as Haram Kota, Kharamkota, حرام كوته, Ḩaṟām Kōta
The timezone in Haram Kowtah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 18:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.33°, Longitude. 69.54°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩarām Kowtah, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩarām Kowtah (0km)
- Saway Kowt (1.4km)
- Kārīz (1.9km)
- Ālū Kheyl (2.8km)
- `Alā od Dīn (2.8km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (2.8km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (4.4km)
- Bārgay (4.4km)
- Khvājeh Kowt (4.6km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (5.8km)
- Seyyed Kheyl (6.1km)
- Suṟ Gūrī (6.6km)
- Gandakhūlgay (6.7km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (7.4km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (7.7km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (8km)
- Kūrgay (8km)
- Zēmitsah (8.2km)
- Khalvatī (8.6km)
- دومندی (8.6km)
- Ghūrkī Kholeh (9.4km)
- Staṟ Kats (10.1km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (10.4km)
- Wownyāzay (10.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Wechī Tangī Sar (10km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mārweyz (6.2km)
Airports close to Ḩarām Kowtah
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (179km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (189km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ḩarām Kowtah
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (77.4km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (102.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (128.5km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (146.5km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (267.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.