Traveling Luck for Dwah Weys̲h̲teh Toy, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Dwah Weyshhteh Toy?What's around Dwah Weyshhteh Toy?
Wikipedia near Dwah Weyshhteh Toy
Where to stay near Dwah Weys̲h̲teh Toy
Also known as Dvavishta, Dvavishtatay, Dwa Westeh Toy, Dwa Wēštěh Ťoy, Dwawishtah, Dwawista, Dwawīshtah, Dwawīšta, دوه ویشته توی
The timezone in Dwah Weyshhteh Toy is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 33.289999999999999°, Longitude. 69.640000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dwah Weys̲h̲teh Toy, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- المره (1.4km)
- Gēshah (2.4km)
- Pokay (2.8km)
- Sundzalay (2.8km)
- Wownyāzay (2.8km)
- Lwaṟah (3.6km)
- Kapray (3.9km)
- Malway (3.9km)
- Ḩājjī `Alam Khān (5km)
- Āyitay (5.6km)
- Naway Kot (6.1km)
- نادر شاه كوت (6.1km)
- Kūsheh (6.6km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (6.6km)
- Moshken (6.7km)
- Pirāno Kalay (7.2km)
- Boland Vakīl (7.3km)
- Khalvatī (7.3km)
- دومندی (7.3km)
- Dakhī (7.7km)
- Sowrwakay (8.3km)
- Gandakhūlgay (8.4km)
- Kūrgay (8.5km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (8.5km)
- Khān Kalay (9.7km)
- S̲h̲adal (9.7km)
- Molāgay (10km)
- Ḏaṟgay (10.1km)
- Delporī (10.8km)
- Darvī Kheyl (10.8km)
- Baṟ Bos̲h̲ay (10.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (8.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Nāder Shāh Kowt (3.1km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Teragharay (6.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Babrak Khān (3.6km)
Airports close to Dwah Weys̲h̲teh Toy
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (186.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (187.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dwah Weys̲h̲teh Toy
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (64.4km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (100.9km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (115.3km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (141km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (254.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.