Traveling Luck for Gandakhūlgay, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Gandakhulgay?What's around Gandakhulgay?
Wikipedia near Gandakhulgay
Where to stay near Gandakhūlgay
Also known as Gandakholgay, Gandakholl’gay, Gandakhowlgay, Ganḏakhōlgay, گنده خولگی
The timezone in Gandakhulgay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 18:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.2800°, Longitude. 69.5700°
Loading map of Gandakhūlgay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gandakhūlgay, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dowyah Kheyl (0km)
- Kūrgay (0km)
- دومندی (1.2km)
- Khalvatī (1.2km)
- Gandakhūlgay (1.4km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (2.8km)
- Sowrwakay (3.1km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (3.7km)
- Bārgay (3.7km)
- Āyitay (3.9km)
- Ḏaṟgay (4.3km)
- Malway (4.8km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (5km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (5.6km)
- `Alā od Dīn (5.6km)
- S̲h̲aḏal (5.7km)
- Espi (5.8km)
- Gēshah (6.1km)
- Wownyāzay (6.6km)
- Saway Kowt (6.7km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (7.5km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (8km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (8.5km)
- المره (8.8km)
- Kārīz (8.9km)
- Kowtgay (9.3km)
- Zēmitsah (9.7km)
- Maṟgay (9.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Khashshanara (5.6km)
Airports close to Gandakhūlgay
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (186.7km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (192.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gandakhūlgay
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (70.4km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (106.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (122.6km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (139.3km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (261.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.