Traveling Luck for Kaday Naṟay, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Kaday Naray?What's around Kaday Naray?
Wikipedia near Kaday Naray
Where to stay near Kaday Naṟay
Also known as Kaday-Naray, كدی نری
The timezone in Kaday Naray is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.2700°, Longitude. 69.5900°
Satellite map around Kaday Naṟay
Loading map of Kaday Naṟay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaday Naṟay, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gayānkheylo Kot (0km)
- Āyitay (1.2km)
- Khalvatī (1.9km)
- دومندی (1.9km)
- Sowrwakay (1.9km)
- Malway (2.8km)
- Kūrgay (2.8km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (2.8km)
- Gandakhūlgay (3.7km)
- Ḏaṟgay (3.7km)
- Gēshah (4.6km)
- S̲h̲aḏal (4.9km)
- Wownyāzay (5.6km)
- Espi (5.6km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (6.4km)
- Bārgay (6.4km)
- المره (7.3km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (7.4km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (7.7km)
- `Alā od Dīn (8.3km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (8.3km)
- Saway Kowt (9.3km)
- Kowtgay (9.3km)
- Sundzalay (9.4km)
- Pokay (9.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (8.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (2.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Nāder Shāh Kowt (9.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Khashshanara (8.3km)
Airports close to Kaday Naṟay
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (188.6km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (192.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kaday Naṟay
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (67.6km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (106.4km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (119.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (137.9km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (258.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.