Traveling Luck for Sparghawarah, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Sparghawarah?What's around Sparghawarah?
Wikipedia near Sparghawarah
Where to stay near Sparghawarah
Also known as Spargavara, Sparghawara, Spaṟghawaṟa, سپرغوره
The timezone in Sparghawarah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.3000°, Longitude. 69.6100°
Satellite map around Sparghawarah
Loading map of Sparghawarah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sparghawarah, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wownyāzay (1.2km)
- Gēshah (1.9km)
- Malway (2.8km)
- المره (3.6km)
- Āyitay (4.4km)
- Khalvatī (4.6km)
- دومندی (4.6km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (4.9km)
- Gandakhūlgay (5km)
- Kūrgay (5.6km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (5.6km)
- Sundzalay (6km)
- Pokay (6km)
- Sowrwakay (6.7km)
- Bārgay (7.2km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (7.2km)
- Kapray (7.2km)
- Lwaṟah (7.3km)
- Moshken (8.3km)
- Ḩājjī `Alam Khān (8.4km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (8.5km)
- `Alā od Dīn (8.5km)
- Ḏaṟgay (8.6km)
- Saway Kowt (8.8km)
- Kārīz (9.1km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (9.4km)
- Naway Kot (9.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (5.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Nāder Shāh Kowt (5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Khashshanara (9.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Babrak Khān (7.3km)
Airports close to Sparghawarah
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (185.1km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (187.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sparghawarah
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (68.1km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (101.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (119.2km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (142.2km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (258.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.