Traveling Luck for Shenkay, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Shenkay?What's around Shenkay?
Wikipedia near Shenkay
Where to stay near Shenkay
Also known as Senkay, Shinkay, Šenkay, شنكی
The timezone in Shenkay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:30. It's light
Latitude. 33.2600°, Longitude. 69.5800°
Satellite map around Shenkay
Loading map of Shenkay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shenkay, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sowrwakay (0km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (1.9km)
- Ḏaṟgay (1.9km)
- Āyitay (2.8km)
- دومندی (2.8km)
- Khalvatī (2.8km)
- Kūrgay (3.1km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (3.1km)
- S̲h̲aḏal (3.1km)
- Espi (3.7km)
- Gandakhūlgay (4.4km)
- Malway (4.6km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (5.6km)
- Gēshah (6.4km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (6.7km)
- Bārgay (6.7km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (7.3km)
- Wownyāzay (7.4km)
- Kowtgay (7.4km)
- Maṟgay (8.3km)
- `Alā od Dīn (8.6km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (8.6km)
- Ṟagay (8.6km)
- المره (9.2km)
- Karīm Khān Kowt (9.3km)
- Saway Kowt (9.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (6.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (3.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Khashshanara (8.3km)
Airports close to Shenkay
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (189.7km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (194.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shenkay
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (67.9km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (108.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (120.5km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (136.5km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (259.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.