Traveling Luck for Urochishche Khashshanara, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Urochishche Khashshanara?What's around Urochishche Khashshanara?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Khashshanara
Where to stay near Urochishche Khashshanara
Also known as منطقهٔ خاش شپاره
The timezone in Urochishche Khashshanara is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.299999999999997°, Longitude. 69.530000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Khashshanara, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kowtē Kheyl (1.4km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (1.9km)
- `Alā od Dīn (1.9km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (2.4km)
- Bārgay (2.4km)
- Saway Kowt (3.1km)
- Kamāl Kheyl (3.9km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (4.4km)
- Gandakhūlgay (5km)
- Zēmitsah (5km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (5.6km)
- Kūrgay (5.6km)
- Ālū Kheyl (5.8km)
- Kārīz (6.2km)
- دومندی (6.6km)
- Khalvatī (6.6km)
- Staṟ Kats (7.3km)
- Seyyed Kheyl (7.4km)
- Khvājeh Kowt (7.5km)
- Sowrwakay (8.3km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (8.3km)
- Suṟ Gūrī (8.6km)
- Ḏaṟgay (8.6km)
- Espi (9.3km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (9.3km)
- Āyitay (9.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (5.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Wechī Tangī Sar (8.5km)
Airports close to Urochishche Khashshanara
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (182.9km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (193.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Urochishche Khashshanara
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (76km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (106.9km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (128.1km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (142.2km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (267.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.