Traveling Luck for S̲h̲aḏal, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Shhadal?What's around Shhadal?
Wikipedia near Shhadal
Where to stay near S̲h̲aḏal
Also known as Sadal, Šadal, شدل
The timezone in Shhadal is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.2400°, Longitude. 69.5700°
Satellite map around S̲h̲aḏal
Loading map of S̲h̲aḏal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around S̲h̲aḏal, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- S̲h̲aḏal (0km)
- Espi (1.2km)
- Ḏaṟgay (1.4km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (2.8km)
- Sowrwakay (3.1km)
- Kowtgay (4.6km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (4.9km)
- Maṟgay (5.6km)
- Āyitay (5.6km)
- Ṟagay (5.6km)
- Kūrgay (5.7km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (5.7km)
- دومندی (5.8km)
- Khalvatī (5.8km)
- Karīm Khān Kowt (6.4km)
- Gandakhūlgay (7.1km)
- Malway (7.4km)
- Zhandār Garay (8.3km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (8.6km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (8.9km)
- Bārgay (8.9km)
- سپيره (9.2km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (9.2km)
- Tīt (9.3km)
- Afẕal Kheyl (9.3km)
- Gēshah (9.3km)
- Lakah (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (5.7km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (3.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Khashshanara (9.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khargūrī Sar (9.2km)
Airports close to S̲h̲aḏal
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (192.2km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (197.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to S̲h̲aḏal
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (67.5km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (111.3km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (120.7km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (133.6km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (259.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.