Traveling Luck for Kamāl Kheyl, Paktīā, Afghanistan
Where is Kamal Kheyl?What's around Kamal Kheyl?
Wikipedia near Kamal Kheyl
Where to stay near Kamāl Kheyl
Also known as Kamalkhel, Kamal’kheyl’, Kamālkhēl, كمال خيل
The timezone in Kamal Kheyl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.2900°, Longitude. 69.5000°
Satellite map around Kamāl Kheyl
Loading map of Kamāl Kheyl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamāl Kheyl, in Paktīā, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kamāl Kheyl (0km)
- Zēmitsah (1.2km)
- Kowtē Kheyl (3.6km)
- Staṟ Kats (3.6km)
- Kamāl Kōtē (5.6km)
- `Alā od Dīn (5.6km)
- Dzmeytsē Kholah (6.1km)
- Bārgay (6.1km)
- Saway Kowt (6.4km)
- Seyyed Kheyl (7.2km)
- Ḩarām Kowtah (7.4km)
- Ālū Kheyl (7.5km)
- Gandakhūlgay (8.4km)
- Kūrgay (8.5km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (8.5km)
- Suṟ Gūrī (8.6km)
- Khvājeh Kowt (8.6km)
- Dokānhā-ye Seyyed Kheyl (8.9km)
- Sūrnah (9.3km)
- Kārīz (9.3km)
- Khalvatī (9.7km)
- دومندی (9.7km)
- Espi (10.1km)
- Ḏaṟgay (10.1km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (10.4km)
- Mītah (10.5km)
- Sowrwakay (10.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (9.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (8.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- (( Sayḏkhēlo Lgad )) (10.5km)
Airports close to Kamāl Kheyl
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (183.6km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (196.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kamāl Kheyl
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (78.3km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (110.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (130.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (141km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.