Traveling Luck for Xalwad, Bari, Somalia
Where is Xalwad?What's around Xalwad?
Wikipedia near Xalwad
Where to stay near Xalwad
The timezone in Xalwad is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8000°, Longitude. 50.5833°
Satellite map around Xalwad
Loading map of Xalwad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Xalwad, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Mor Uadi (6.1km)
- Gardadin (6.7km)
- Uadi Dujo (12.1km)
- Geel Kudhal (12.5km)
- Xaatin (12.5km)
- Caydiley (13.5km)
- Lexow (16.3km)
- Habari Kudhacaday (19.2km)
- Qorantiyo (19.3km)
- Gal Duqle (22.1km)
- Gardha Xirre (25km)
- Dibir (27.1km)
- Haqeyn (27.8km)
- Gadac (28.8km)
- Xurow (30.2km)
- Xaaj Galuula (30.5km)
- Xamur Xarar (31.3km)
- Daldhidar (33.1km)
- Bahar (36.3km)
- Xodyo (36.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (23.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xaysimo (31.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Qoor Felug (10.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (25km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (31.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (15.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Jidad Carmo (24.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Lohi ma Tagto (35.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (25.9km)