Traveling Luck for Gal Duqle, Bari, Somalia
Where is Gal Duqle?What's around Gal Duqle?
Wikipedia near Gal Duqle
Where to stay near Gal Duqle
The timezone in Gal Duqle is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 11.9167°, Longitude. 50.6167°
Satellite map around Gal Duqle
Loading map of Gal Duqle and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gal Duqle, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Gal Duqle (0km)
- Lexow (6.1km)
- Geel Kudhal (9.6km)
- Uadi Dujo (10.9km)
- Xurow (12.3km)
- Bahar (18.9km)
- Gardadin (27.1km)
- Mor Uadi (28km)
- Xaaj Galuula (28.3km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (30km)
- Xayr Bixiye (30km)
- Uadi Herbit (30.5km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (31.2km)
- Uadi Galaido (32.8km)
- Xaatin (33.5km)
- Caydiley (35.5km)
- Daldhidar (36.2km)
- Xamur Xarar (38.6km)
- War Jinle (38.9km)
- Uadi Jameisso (39.1km)
- Qorantiyo (40.6km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (27.5km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (3km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (34.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Raas Caluula (32.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Qoor Felug (17km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (26.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (8.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (38.9km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (39.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (32.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (4.3km)