Traveling Luck for Xurow, Bari, Somalia
Where is Xurow?What's around Xurow?
Wikipedia near Xurow
Where to stay near Xurow
Also known as Uadi Hurou
The timezone in Xurow is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 11.9333°, Longitude. 50.6833°
Satellite map around Xurow
Loading map of Xurow and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Xurow, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Xurow (0km)
- Bahar (6.7km)
- Gal Duqle (12.3km)
- Lexow (15km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (17.9km)
- Xayr Bixiye (17.9km)
- Uadi Herbit (18.2km)
- Geel Kudhal (19.2km)
- Uadi Galaido (21.1km)
- Uadi Dujo (21.6km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (21.6km)
- Xaaj Galuula (21.8km)
- War Jinle (26.9km)
- Daldhidar (31.1km)
- Uadi Jameisso (32km)
- Mor Uadi (35.2km)
- Xamur Xarar (35.5km)
- Qalanqal (36.2km)
- Gardadin (36.3km)
- Booco (38.8km)
- Cadaado (38.9km)
- Xaatin (39.4km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (15.2km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (9.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (21.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Qoor Felug (28.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Raas Caluula (20.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (11.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (19.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (20.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (26.9km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (27.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (21.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (9km)