Traveling Luck for Afkala Haya, Bari, Somalia
Where is Afkala Haya?What's around Afkala Haya?
Wikipedia near Afkala Haya
Where to stay near Afkala Haya
Also known as Bandar Filuk, Bandar Fílúk, Bender Filuch, Bender Gelid
The timezone in Afkala Haya is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. 11.9°, Longitude. 50.5833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Afkala Haya, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Uadi Dujo (6.1km)
- Gal Duqle (6.7km)
- Lexow (6.7km)
- Geel Kudhal (6.8km)
- Xurow (18.9km)
- Gardadin (22.1km)
- Mor Uadi (24.3km)
- Bahar (25.6km)
- Xaatin (30.5km)
- Caydiley (30.9km)
- Xaaj Galuula (32.3km)
- Qorantiyo (35.5km)
- Xayr Bixiye (36.3km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (36.3km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (36.4km)
- Habari Kudhacaday (36.9km)
- Uadi Herbit (37km)
- Uadi Galaido (38.9km)
- Daldhidar (39.1km)
- Haqeyn (42km)
- Uadi Jameisso (42.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (34.1km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (9.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (40.6km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Qoor Felug (10.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Raas Caluula (38.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (8.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (31.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Jidad Carmo (41.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (38.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (10.8km)