Traveling Luck for Dariyo, Bari, Somalia
Where is Dariyo?What's around Dariyo?
Wikipedia near Dariyo
Where to stay near Dariyo
Also known as El Dario, El Dariò
The timezone in Dariyo is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 11.7833°, Longitude. 50.5667°
Satellite map around Dariyo
Loading map of Dariyo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dariyo, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Gardadin (3km)
- Mor Uadi (4.3km)
- Caydiley (9.6km)
- Xaatin (10.9km)
- Qorantiyo (15.1km)
- Uadi Dujo (15.5km)
- Habari Kudhacaday (15.5km)
- Geel Kudhal (16.3km)
- Lexow (20.3km)
- Gardha Xirre (23.1km)
- Haqeyn (23.5km)
- Gadac (25km)
- Gal Duqle (25.9km)
- Dibir (26km)
- Xamur Xarar (33.5km)
- Xaaj Galuula (34.1km)
- Xolqudhun (34.3km)
- Xurow (34.4km)
- Daldhidar (35.9km)
- Xodyo (36.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (27.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xaysimo (29.9km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Qoor Felug (12.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (28.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (35.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (18.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Jidad Carmo (20.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Lohi ma Tagto (34.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (29.8km)