Traveling Luck for Ceel Carab, Bari, Somalia
Where is Ceel Carab?What's around Ceel Carab?
Wikipedia near Ceel Carab
Where to stay near Ceel Carab
Also known as El Arab
The timezone in Ceel Carab is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 11.7333°, Longitude. 50.5667°
Satellite map around Ceel Carab
Loading map of Ceel Carab and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ceel Carab, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Caydiley (3km)
- Xaatin (6km)
- Mor Uadi (6.8km)
- Habari Kudhacaday (6.8km)
- Qorantiyo (9.5km)
- Gardadin (9.6km)
- Gardha Xirre (15.1km)
- Gadac (16.3km)
- Haqeyn (19km)
- Dibir (19.3km)
- Uadi Dujo (24.5km)
- Geel Kudhal (25km)
- Lexow (28.8km)
- Xolqudhun (29.6km)
- Bohol Cad (30.4km)
- Ina Hildarey (30.4km)
- Xodyo (32.3km)
- Xamur Xarar (33.1km)
- Xanan Hel (33.5km)
- Gal Gala (33.5km)
- Gal Duqle (34.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Qoor Felug (21.5km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (35.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (27.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Jidad Carmo (12.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Lohi ma Tagto (27.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Habkan (36.4km)