Traveling Luck for Xaaj Galuula, Bari, Somalia
Where is Xaaj Galuula?What's around Xaaj Galuula?
Wikipedia near Xaaj Galuula
Where to stay near Xaaj Galuula
Also known as Herbit, Uadi Galula
The timezone in Xaaj Galuula is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 11.8333°, Longitude. 50.7500°
Satellite map around Xaaj Galuula
Loading map of Xaaj Galuula and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Xaaj Galuula, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Xaaj Galuula (0km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (8.5km)
- Daldhidar (9.6km)
- Uadi Jameisso (10.8km)
- Xamur Xarar (15.2km)
- Qalanqal (16.1km)
- Uadi Galaido (17.6km)
- Xayr Bixiye (19.2km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (19.2km)
- Agdaa Yibir (21.7km)
- Dhuxun (21.7km)
- Xurow (21.8km)
- Uadi Herbit (22.1km)
- Bahar (22.1km)
- Daldhidar (22.1km)
- War Jinle (23.5km)
- Cadaado (24.1km)
- Lexow (25.6km)
- Yicis (25.6km)
- Geel Kudhal (27.6km)
- Gameelo (27.8km)
- Gal Duqle (28.3km)
- Xarar Dheere (29.9km)
- Uadi Dujo (30.5km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (21.4km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (25.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Dan Joogto (28.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Ceel Baxay (30.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (25.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Muucules (28km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Raas Caluula (27.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (30km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (23.5km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (28.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (17.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (27.7km)