Traveling Luck for Xaatin, Bari, Somalia
Where is Xaatin?What's around Xaatin?
Wikipedia near Xaatin
Where to stay near Xaatin
Also known as Uadi Hatin, Uadi Hátin
The timezone in Xaatin is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7333°, Longitude. 50.6000°
Loading map of Xaatin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Xaatin, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Xaatin (0km)
- Mor Uadi (6.8km)
- Caydiley (9km)
- Habari Kudhacaday (10.9km)
- Gardha Xirre (12.5km)
- Gardadin (12.8km)
- Dibir (15.1km)
- Qorantiyo (15.3km)
- Gadac (19.4km)
- Geel Kudhal (24.3km)
- Uadi Dujo (24.5km)
- Haqeyn (24.7km)
- Xodyo (26.9km)
- Xamur Xarar (27.1km)
- Lexow (27.5km)
- Ina Hildarey (31km)
- Bohol Cad (31km)
- Daldhidar (31.3km)
- Xaaj Galuula (32.5km)
- Daldhidar (33.1km)
- Gal Duqle (33.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Qoor Felug (23.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (27.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Jidad Carmo (17.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Lohi ma Tagto (23.6km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Habkan (32.8km)