Traveling Luck for Suus, Bari, Somalia
Where is Suus?What's around Suus?
Wikipedia near Suus
Where to stay near Suus
The timezone in Suus is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 11.8333°, Longitude. 50.7167°
Satellite map around Suus
Loading map of Suus and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Suus, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Xaaj Galuula (6km)
- Daldhidar (12.8km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (13.4km)
- Uadi Jameisso (16.1km)
- Xamur Xarar (16.3km)
- Xurow (19.2km)
- Lexow (20.1km)
- Bahar (21.2km)
- Uadi Galaido (21.3km)
- Xayr Bixiye (21.8km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (21.8km)
- Geel Kudhal (21.8km)
- Qalanqal (21.8km)
- Gal Duqle (23.5km)
- Uadi Herbit (24.4km)
- Daldhidar (24.4km)
- Uadi Dujo (24.7km)
- Agdaa Yibir (26.8km)
- Dhuxun (26.8km)
- Mor Uadi (26.8km)
- War Jinle (27.7km)
- Xaatin (27.8km)
- Cadaado (30km)
- Yicis (30.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (23km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (21.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Dan Joogto (27.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (28.5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Qoor Felug (30km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Muucules (29.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Raas Caluula (29.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (25.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (6.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (25.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (27.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (21.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (23.5km)